The UK's leading distributor of Folk and Acoustic Musical Instruments
Guide to Symbols:
= In Stock
= Low Stock
= Out of Stock
= Best Seller
= New Line
= Case Included
= Gig Bag Included
GR34013: Ashbury 10 String Cittern
Solid spruce top with walnut back and sides. Simple basic finish. Made in Vietnam
SRP: £339.00 Pounds Stg
More about this Product:
- Sapele neck bound with mahogany with a hardwood fingerboard.
- Basic finish which shows the variability of the natural wood. Bone saddle, hardwood bridge. 2 strap end pins.
- The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
- String gauges: .012, 016, .024 .036w .045w
- Nut width: 43mm
- Width at 12th fret: 57mm
- Scale length: 580mm
- Body depth: 83mm
- Body width: 330mm
- No Frets: 24
- Body length: 378mm
- Overall Instrument Length: 920mm (inc endpin)
- Made in: Vietnam
- Product Identifier: 5051293028078
|Professional quality range of Guitars, Basses, Resonators, Ukuleles, Mandolins, Banjos & Fiddles|
This range has been designed with the folk guitarist firmly in mind. The Lindisfarne and Rathlin models are made in a boutique factory in Vietnam, and were designed in consultation with luthier Phil Davidson. The Rathlin guitars have solid Sitka Spruce tops, with Mahogany back & sides and Rosewood binding. The Lindisfarnes are solid Cedar and Rosecherry, both attractively understated with a handmade look and feel, they are excellent value.
See more from Ashbury
Please Note: We reserve the right to change prices & specifications at any time without notice. Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Gremlin Music is a trading name of McClelland Music Ltd.
Company No. 4295879 | Reg
Address: Gloucester House, Church Walk, Burgess Hill, RH15 9AS