The UK's leading distributor of Folk and Acoustic Musical Instruments
Guide to Symbols:
= In Stock
= Low Stock
= Out of Stock
= Best Seller
= New Line
= Case Included
= Gig Bag Included
GR33016: Ashbury Irish Bouzouki, Solid Spruce
Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top, solid sapele body, designed by Phil Davidson. Made in Vietnam
Complete with Case
SRP: £599.00 Pounds Stg
More about this Product:
- 3 ply neck, Hardwood fingerboard, bridge & peghead plate. Buffalo bone nut and saddle
- Hardwood bound body with 3ply wood rosette. Strung with D'Addario EXPs
- Ashbury die-cast chrome machine heads. Strap end pin. The hardwood is Senna Siamea a locally sourced wood in Vietnam.
- Octave string gauges: .013 .018 .028w/.013, 045w/.018
- Nut width: 36mm
- Width at 12th fret: 43mm
- Scale length: 664mm
- Max body depth: 80mm
- Body width: 341mm
- No Frets: 24
- Overall body length: 970mm
- Made in: Vietnam
|Professional quality range of Guitars, Basses, Resonators, Ukuleles, Mandolins, Banjos & Fiddles|
This range has been designed with the folk guitarist firmly in mind. The Lindisfarne and Rathlin models are made in a boutique factory in Vietnam, and were designed in consultation with luthier Phil Davidson. The Rathlin guitars have solid Sitka Spruce tops, with Mahogany back & sides and Rosewood binding. The Lindisfarnes are solid Cedar and Rosecherry, both attractively understated with a handmade look and feel, they are excellent value.
See more from Ashbury
Please Note: We reserve the right to change prices & specifications at any time without notice. Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Gremlin Music is a trading name of McClelland Music Ltd.
Company No. 4295879 | Reg
Address: Gloucester House, Church Walk, Burgess Hill, RH15 9AS