The UK's leading distributor of Folk and Acoustic Musical Instruments
Guide to Symbols:
= In Stock
= Low Stock
= Out of Stock
= Best Seller
= New Line
= Case Included
= Gig Bag Included
GR36018: Carvalho Bandurria
Solid spurce top with sapele body. 12 strings in 6 courses. Spanish folk inst. Made in Portugal
SRP: £499.00 Pounds Stg
More about this Product:
- Mahogany neck with African blackwood fingerboard
- Bound body with b/w/b purfling. Bone saddle and top nut.
- Instrument derived from the Cittern, popular in Spanish folk music.
- Nut width: 50mm
- Width at 12th fret: 58mm
- Scale length: 270mm
- Max body depth: 93mm
- Body width: 310mm
- No Frets: 13
- Overall body length: 313mm
- Overall Instrument length: 625mm
- Made in: Portugal
|Fretted Instruments craftsman built in Portugal with traditional methods|
Portuguese made Carvalho guitars are highly thought of and also sell well.
See more from Carvalho
Please Note: We reserve the right to change prices & specifications at any time without notice. Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Gremlin Music is a trading name of McClelland Music Ltd.
Company No. 4295879 | Reg
Address: Gloucester House, Church Walk, Burgess Hill, RH15 9AS